Are you addicted to apps?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I have discovered that I am as I always check for updates through out the day as the update pretty frequently. The apps over all are really cool, ti me the i pod touch rules!, Find another MP3 player that does all of this.

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
ummmm...cant lol..i got the iPhone 3g and im just as much as a fanatic as you...rock on broseph:laugh2:

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
yes I do the same thing you do , I'm always checking the app store everyday lookkng for updates. Lol

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah, I'm an app fiend too. I've gotten to the point that I download it on my phone and if I don't like it then it gets deleted. Obviously, I don't buy a lot of paid apps. I'm really resisting getting Koi Pond. That should be free. :laugh2:

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
yes! Finally someone that understands me. I want koi pond too but I've spent so much on apps I won't let myself do it. I'll break soon though

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Welcome To AA (APPS Anonymous) My Name is ________, I can't stop checking the App store Updates. I can't sleep at night waiting for some type of sign of a new APP or update. I have 2 flashlights and 4 radios. I get into arguments with my girlfriend because she closes iTunes. Every time she does that I cannot refresh the iTunes store and I waste about 4 seconds reopening iTunes. The anxiety of waiting for an Update has caused my to drink and lose my Job. My Boss fired me for using the Lightsaber App while in a meeting , I used the Lightsaber to point out important information, and I guess he didn't like the sounds.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
download koi pond , it's a really neat app that looks like it took precious time to make.

thabayboy52

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
i always check for updates myself. just cant help it lol

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I hadn't seen koi pond till I read this thread. I went ahead & downloaded it since it was only .99 I must say it's very cool & realistic.:cool:

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Little off topic here, but has anyone noticed the the same App changes release date? I search by release date and have seen tons of apps that have done this. Example:VoiceNotes. I got this soon after the App Store launch and it is now listed as a release date of 8/4. What's up with this?

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Little off topic here, but has anyone noticed the the same App changes release date? I search by release date and have seen tons of apps that have done this. Example:VoiceNotes. I got this soon after the App Store launch and it is now listed as a release date of 8/4. What's up with this?

I've noticed this too. I thought maybe it does this because they've updated the app?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I've noticed this too. I thought maybe it does this because they've updated the app?
You may be right but it does get annoying when you are looking for new apps and have to wad through the old ones too. Oh well, just wondered if anyone else had noticed it.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I gotta feva...

And the only prescription is more "APPS"...

:p

...Future app addict here...;)