Are you excited for Monday? Tell us why.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm still worried about the "one app at a time" thing that has been mentioned...
You know Apple won't play by its own rules in regard to their own apps. If you're worried about implications for iChat, well... iChat would be pretty useless if it didn't monitor in the background, now, wouldn't it?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Well I can't wait to see what new apps will be coming to the i pod Touch and up coming products as it seems Apple products just seem to get better and better.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Can't wait for tomorrow. 2.0 and all that will come with it....and of course the new iPhone!

thabigo

Oct 23, 2007
I am very excited since I have had my iPhone the edge network has been so slow. So having 3g should make things more enjoyable. And having GPS on the phone too! like having a Navi in the Car. Hopefully they release the New iPhone the following day of the WWDC Annoucment!

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
I guess my name, from May 2007, applies again for some people. After June 29th, Cantwait was a bit of a stupid thing to say. Anyways, are you looking forward to Monday? Are you going to buy the new iPhone if one is released?

I personally am not going to purchase one, but I am somewhat excited to read the transcript of Jobs' presentation. He always does something special and I am sure Monday will be no exception.

Thanks guys,

Cantwait4iPhone(v2) :p
No! I can't stand Monday's, you silly goose! ;)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Awesome, Zappa does some amazing stuff. I myself will be seeing Rush on Monday, so that is my top priority at the moment. Still looking forward to the keynote though, I am.
I saw Rush years ago. Great show! Just 3 guys. They played the keyboard sounds by stepping on pedals on the floor while playing their guitar and bass, and Peart's drum set is amazing!

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
Where are all the pics of the venue at? I've seen some but I would think photographers would be camping at that place posting pics of every little glimps of the venue.

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
I saw Rush years ago. Great show! Just 3 guys. They played the keyboard sounds by stepping on pedals on the floor while playing their guitar and bass, and Peart's drum set is amazing!
Yep, I am a huge Rush fan and a drummer, so seeing Peart, Lee and Lifeson is a dream come true. It is true that they are no longer in their prime, but they are still some of the greatest musicians of their respective instruments on the planet. Add to that the triggered sounds they activate as you mentioned, and you understand how amazing they really are.

30 hours until the show... Rush, that is...

Because this is an iPhone forum, though, I will add to this thread the question of whether or not you guys would buy the iPhone immediately or wait a while.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Yep, I am a huge Rush fan and a drummer, so seeing Peart, Lee and Lifeson is a dream come true. It is true that they are no longer in their prime, but they are still some of the greatest musicians of their respective instruments on the planet. Add to that the triggered sounds they activate as you mentioned, and you understand how amazing they really are.
I saw them with my about four years ago. It was amazing! The drum solo (O' baterista) was unbelievable, and the next song they did had to be without drums cause his hands were really sore and there was a physiotherapist on-stage through the song looking at his hands lol.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
rush is in St Louis on the 28th. i'll be there for sure.

they have a lot of really popular songs... just look up their greatest hits albums on iTunes.... can't go wrong with any of them, really.

some of my favorites are Xanadu, La Villa Strangiato, YYZ, and Trees.