Are you getting bored with iPhone or not

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I bought my iPhone at the end of October and usually after a month of a new gadget the novelty wears off. Well its January and I still love it. Could you imagine if this was also a camcorder or if it had flash, mms, copy and paste, custom home screen , games, etc etc etc. Best purchase ever:laugh2:

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I cant wait until the SDK in Feb. I don't mind paying 5-20$ for good applications that work and have no bugs. Also the proposed 1.1.3 looks very nice and exciting.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Definitely not bored and had it since early July. As more features and apps are added the less I need my laptop for. I rarely find myself wishing I had copy/paste but the new apps coming out over the next couple months should make the iPhone twice as useful.

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I haven't been bored while in possession of my iPhone in a long time. It seems that Apple products have that lasting "umph" that other competitors can't seem to get ahold of.

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
I'm not bored at all. It is hands down the best piece of elctronics I have ever owned. Watching my favorit'e movies on the subway, best mobile web ever, e mail, I do everything on it, including this post!

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I've had my iPhone since christmas and started back at school on Monday. It has been so useful the last few days at school and I'm still finding new uses for it every day. I can't wait for Macworld and the SDK :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I'm never bored with my iPhone. Everywhere I go, it goes. It's
having a computer with me all the time. Here I am with my son at the doctor's office, waiting forever, but surfing the web and posting this. No way to get bored with an iPhone in my hand. My little-finger typing is getting quite fast and accurate too.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I certainly have not been bored with it but frustrated, hell yes. Between the features I deem as missing that craptacular ATT cellular service I am frustrated each and every day!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've had it since July 28th, and I use it for something everyday.

What I get bored of is Health class. Yet the iPhone alleviates that boredom. :)

-John