Are you happy with the battery life on your iPhone?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Holy crap that's a lot. either way thou you last posted over 9 hours on your iPhone 4 so it's not better.
How do you guys get that much I have no clue, I'm seriously starting to think its AT&T's fault.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
My battery life is fine and I love my iPhone!
I do put the GPS running often when I do that the battery goes faster(obviously) I do that in case I lose my phone, or gets stolen . Off topic but I also put password in there.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

MuddyPaws

Zealot
Oct 3, 2009
Holy crap that's a lot. either way thou you last posted over 9 hours on your iPhone 4 so it's not better.
How do you guys get that much I have no clue, I'm seriously starting to think its AT&T's fault.
My wife can get that on her 4. But I can't come close to that on my 4s. And we are on AT&T.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
Happy with everything BUT battery life. It got better with the update but is still unacceptable to me.
Tom

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I am at 47 pct but had Bluetooth (accidentally on) and locations and did a lot of texting talking played family fued and Facebook etc so I'm not complaining because if I had gps n Bluetooth off it would be better ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Attachments

MistyDB72

Dec 20, 2011
My battery life is awful and I have a 3GS. I have to recharge a couple times a day and I keep the background programs cleaned out and use wifi. Never had this problem till the last few weeks and haven't changed anything.

MistyDB972