Are you preordering the iPhone 5 next week and what size and color?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which model do you plan on ordering next week?

• 64 gig black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 64 gig white

• Highest storage capacity available white

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
With all the excitement about about Apple's Sept 12th event next week I am curious to hear what size and color you will be ordering and how many you are ordering. I am preordering 2 and I am sticking with a 16 gig for both orders. The only thing I am undecided about is either black or white. All of my iDevices have been black except for the classic iPod seval years ago. I am seriously debating the white, but I am curious about other experiences with the white model.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I will pre-order two phones the second they are available. Both will be black, one will be 16 gig the other 32 or 64.
Tom

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I will and if Apple let's me preorder 8 4 black 4 white one for me and the others for family in Italy and Mexico. Does anybody know if there is a limit on how many you can preorder?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Your going to have your mom wait in the long lines on launch day Mac?
No, of course not. I'll go to our AT&T store right after school, or Walmart, or down the road 30 miles to best buy, then if they are out bestbuy mobile, if they are out AT&T store, if they are out, the other AT&T store, if they are out then the other AT&T store, then the RadioShack, then the Walmart, if they are out screw it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I think I'll be going with the 32 this time around. I've been getting the lowest storage iPhone for years and have always maxed out the limit. The extra space will give me some breathing room for extra music and apps.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I think I might downsize to a 16gb black this time around. Kinda sorta regretting my 64gb iPhone 4S.
Why the regret?

I have a 32 now and would make use of more. I also have black now. I do have a white iPad, thinking white iPhone. I will wait a while after launch though.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app