Are you switching from AT&T to a Verizon iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chris, Jan 10, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Please take this poll "Will you switch to a Verizon iPhone" and circle back as to why you made the selection you made.

#1 chris, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Why I outta...

[​IMG]

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Sorry - I'm an inveterate smart ass.

4. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

I'm sticking with AT&T. I haven't had anything to complain about with their service at all. In fact, the only place I have had crappy signal is out on Long Island in the Floral Park area. Was only on Edge there.
    Personally, I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with Verizon. Only for the fact that even though Verizon was upgrading their network to handle voice and data at the same time, its still not widely implemented (last I have seen). So you're going to have people get the VZNiP4, and get pissed because someone with AT&T can talk and surf at the same time, and they cannot.
    It's all speculation till its reality, so take it with a grain of salt.

5. Eragon

Eragon Zealot
    Gold

I'm keeping my AT&T iPhone, but upgrading my Droid to a VZW. Then I can test the two side by side and make the best decision for me.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

6. Edge1978

Edge1978 Member
    Bronze

I am staying with AT&T, there is nothing I can complain about. Whenever I do have a problem with anything, re: phone or billing. They are very quick to help me out.

7. cdbformula

cdbformula Member
    Bronze

Staying with AT&T. Verizen doesn't work around my house.

8. applejailescape

Gold

Im from Europe but all I hear from Americans and AT&T is that the network is unreliable. Over here we get to choose any network for our iPhone xD

9. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

Staying with att because of there great coverage in Illinois. They have pretty fast speed, and there great decision of making 200MB or 2G of data, and nobody jump on me about that.

10. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I have Verizon as my Internet provider. However, I'm staying with AT&T. I have never had any issues with them and I like their roll-over minutes. Unless Verizon offers a substantially lower price I just don't see making the big switch. I have the cheapest plan, 450 minutes as I am not a heavy phone user. I'm also grandfathered in with unlimited data.

11. Caliphone

Caliphone Member
    Bronze

Staying with AT&T. I have U-verse for home services and get free mobile to AT&T landline service with combined billing.
    I AM hoping that many others will switch though so it will lighten the load on AT&T towers and create some pricing competition.

12. Miki

Miki Member
    Bronze

AT&Tftw! XD

13. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist
    Gold

U post this on modmyi aswell wth. Yes I'll switch but not right away I want to make sure there is no bugs and that verizon network works 100% with the iPhone.

14. Irish Rose

Irish Rose Zealot

Staying with AT&T, because of the 24% FAN discount that I get through work, great coverage everywhere I go, as well as the awesome customer service that I've received from their Reps.

15. Chex

Chex Member

24% fan discount here as well. Att is excellent every where I go from NC to the Canadian border and west to Cincinnati. At my house NW of Phila. in real use it hardly matters whether I am on my hi speed wifi or 3G it's very fast.

2 of my iPhones are unlimited and the kids is 2GB plan. I couldn't imagine a better experience with a phone or carrier... And it's cheaper.

Throw in my JB. I'm very happy. :)
    Image has been removed.

#15 Chex, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  16. phonejunkie30

phonejunkie30 Member
    Bronze

I am staying with AT&T 30% work discount love my plan AT&T good with me.

17. Dobatron81

Dobatron81 Member
    Bronze

It's called roll over, call me...I'm not worried about my minutes n service has been good a little echoey to verizon users though.

18. Skb2000

Skb2000 Evangelist
    Gold

I'm staying with AT&T. They have been good to me.

19. mediarite

mediarite New Member
    Bronze

I'm jumping to Verizon the second I can. I really hope VZW offers some kind of contract buyout so I can jump sooner. My service sucks. Everyone else in my house is on VZW with Droids and they have no service issues.

20. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist
    Gold

X2 where I live I get Like 1-2 bars and 3G is slow but on AT&T site they said great service
    In my area bs same ****ty service on 2 iPhone 4