Are you using a screen protector?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sharard

Jul 3, 2007
Ive read that some people are and some arnt. Trying to figure out if i should buy one or not. don't like the full body protectors but any recomenndations for the screen? Thanks

Moof

Jul 2, 2007
Ive read that some people are and some arnt. Trying to figure out if i should buy one or not. don't like the full body protectors but any recomenndations for the screen? Thanks
I am not, but I still freak out a little. Today I could have sworn I scratched it. I rubbed, still there, (using a nice microfiber cloth, lost the included but too small anyphone free one) and nope, still there..

Felt bad.. went back to look at it, rubbed again, gone. The material they are using on the screen is unreal. Still, I'm contemplating a protector...

hiwind

Jul 1, 2007
im using a plastic screen protector but how do u get the damn bubbles off the screen! i tried 2 different pieces and ended up with same results!

jasunto

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i have somewhat mastered it from other phones, you start from one side and slide a credit card over it as it goes down, they say you can pop bubbles with needle and then smooth out, but i wouldn't want needle to touch screen

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
I'm using the iCrystal screen protector from a retail Apple store. It goes on much much easier than any other one I've tried (invisible shield, best skins ever, and others) and it's basically invisible and works just like the actual screen. I highly recommend it.

spscoral

Jul 3, 2007
I have one. Not sticky, but rather the static plastic. You can get bubbles, and I did at first. Put it on, and work from the center out. That should do the trick.