Area Code = State

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Will they have any update that will allow the iPhone to show you what state you are calling. I think it is a pretty neat function other phones are able to do.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Will they have any update that will allow the iPhone to show you what state you are calling. I think it is a pretty neat function other phones are able to do.
In the phone contacts for reccent calls, you select a call in there it will tell you city state info about the call.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
So its only for numbers you don't have in as contacts?

Pretty cool Thanks
Yeah the ones from your contacts show the full contact as well as the pictures. Sometime I get wrong numbers and I can see where they called from...maybe I can be mischievous and call and harass em.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I love this part of the iPhone. I often get random calls from weird area codes and I know they must have dialed my area code to reach me so I always wonder where they are from, and the iPhone delivers.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
so how do you get this feature to work, i read that you have to go to the recent calls/caller info and press the blue arrow and its supposed to show you but mine doesn't.