arm band for gym had tear in it when I took it out of the package

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
when i got my iPhone on the 29th i bought the armband for the gym. I waited to open the package bc i really didn't want to wear the phone to the gym just yet so when i finally opened it, it had a tear inbetween the plastic part to cover the screen and the fabric part that goes around your arm. I'm so mad. I kind of don't want it ne more but I wonder if I have to pay the restocking fee bc its opened. I hope not it might be a while before I get to the store. Ne ways just venting.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Damn sorry to hear that.. Hopefully they will let you get away with the restocking fee.. good luck.. why not just exchange it I know you said you don't want it anymore... don't like it?

mrlampp

Jul 13, 2007
I can't believe all this...

Damn sorry to hear that.. Hopefully they will let you get away with the restocking fee.. good luck.. why not just exchange it I know you said you don't want it anymore... don't like it?
It's a phone, not an iPod, priced like a computer!

mrlampp

Jul 13, 2007
get a shuffle for the gym!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lol... i thought they said it was a Phone / iPod / Web browser / Camera / Bluetooth device / Time traveler / transporter .. i mean common its the iPhone possibilites are endless with Apple... :) ;) :)

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
when i got my iPhone on the 29th i bought the armband for the gym. I waited to open the package bc i really didn't want to wear the phone to the gym just yet so when i finally opened it, it had a tear inbetween the plastic part to cover the screen and the fabric part that goes around your arm. I'm so mad. I kind of don't want it ne more but I wonder if I have to pay the restocking fee bc its opened. I hope not it might be a while before I get to the store. Ne ways just venting.
All accessories normally come with a 30 day return policy and no re-stocking fee. Only the iPhone has the re-stocking fee.

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
haha y get a shuffle when i have an iPhone and plus if i really wanted to i could use my nano. i was just venting bout the armband, still haven't returned it yet. o well

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
My old school first gen iPod Shuffle rocks at the gym. If the iPhone support A2DP, then I'd consider switching. My headphones get yanked off my head at least once per workout. They get caught on weights and it always annoys the hell outta me.