Artwizz- iPhone SeeJacket Crystal

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
Does anyone know if this case resists smudges and smears like the PowerSupport anti-glare film set does?

ilounge.com says this "the shell covers not only the iPhone’s body, but also its entire screen, rather than forcing you to attach a clear film screen protector or go without protection at all."

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipod/review/artwizz-seejacket-crystal-for-apple-iphone
I'd love to buy one, but I'll be darned if I can figure out where to buy it from.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
Since the screen smudges a lot can I purchase the PowerSupport anti-glare film and place it over the built-in screen that this case has? I wonder if I would lose a lot of sensitivity since this phone already has a built-n screen protector? Too bad I can't walk in an Apple store and test it out.

As far as sensitivity this case is great. I am able to type away on my iPhone and very rarely does this case let me down when I navigate and type emails. etc....

snowbred

Jan 5, 2008
how well does the zoom feature work with the case?

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
not thick at all and great to use. I noticed the screen gets a lot of fingerprints, should I buy the powersupport anti-glare film to put over the cover that is already built in this case or will that make it harder for me to use the touch screen? how thick is the anti-glare film?

snowbred

Jan 5, 2008
Only way to find out about the glare film is to try it out, let us know how it works. Does it smudge that badly? The anti glare should help somewhat. I have the regular crystal film and I have less smudges, I doubt it will interfere too much with the sensitivity.

snowbred

Jan 5, 2008
I got my case today. Pretty good so far, the screen works well but occasionally you have to press a little harder on the keys. The case adds almost no bulk to the iPhone and it looks pretty good with it on. The only bad thing I'd have to say is that sometimes air bubbles show up on the screen if you press too hard. I'd recommend this case to anyone atleast give it a shot.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
I got my case today. Pretty good so far, the screen works well but occasionally you have to press a little harder on the keys. The case adds almost no bulk to the iPhone and it looks pretty good with it on. The only bad thing I'd have to say is that sometimes air bubbles show up on the screen if you press too hard. I'd recommend this case to anyone atleast give it a shot.
The case in my opinion is the best one out because:

it gives overall protection
built in screen cover which still gives you access to the touch screen.
Clear case still shows off beauty of iPhone

Based on this what case can compare to this that has these features plus more?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I like the fact that you have full protection over the screen, that's a biggy for me, now if we could just find one that offers this full screen protection and tight rubber plugs for all access holes (i.e. bottom port/ switcheasy) i think it would be perfect!

Jan 8, 2008
I am considering buying this case but first I have two questions. Does the part of the case that covers the screen scratch very easily? My second question is: How often do you have to push harder on the keys in order for them to respond correctly?

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
I am considering buying this case but first I have two questions. Does the part of the case that covers the screen scratch very easily? My second question is: How often do you have to push harder on the keys in order for them to respond correctly?
no just clean with microfiber.

i rarely have to push harder to use the touch screen.