Artwizz, need slimmer case

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
i sold my iPhone and got the 3G today and I gave them the Artwizz case that I bought for it since it won't fit the 3G.

The Artwizz is nice, but way too bulky. Can anyone recommend a case that doesn't hide the iPhone beauty and isn't bulky?

I was thinking of using the powersupport anti glare film for the display and then something else for the backside like a gel case or something.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
i sold my iPhone and got the 3G today and I gave them the Artwizz case that I bought for it since it won't fit the 3G.

The Artwizz is nice, but way too bulky. Can anyone recommend a case that doesn't hide the iPhone beauty and isn't bulky?

I was thinking of using the powersupport anti glare film for the display and then something else for the backside like a gel case or something.
Well though it is not see through the thinnest least design altering case they had at the Apple & AT&T stores I went to was the "Incase Protective cover for iPhone 3G". It i much like the original rubber iPhone incase but a little thinner and a much tighter fit. It was the absolute thinnest case available in both the appkle and AT&T stores I visited. OIt will do as it is the thinnest thing I could find to use until my lovely Zagg Invisible Shield is finally shipped. (I preordered)

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
Well though it is not see through the thinnest least design altering case they had at the Apple & AT&T stores I went to was the "Incase Protective cover for iPhone 3G". It i much like the original rubber iPhone incase but a little thinner and a much tighter fit. It was the absolute thinnest case available in both the appkle and AT&T stores I visited. OIt will do as it is the thinnest thing I could find to use until my lovely Zagg Invisible Shield is finally shipped. (I preordered)

can you send me a link to it?