Artwizz Seejacket and other copy so confused Please help

energy1024

May 4, 2008
I was looking for full protection for iPhone

and Saw that Artwizz was first to lunch SeeJacket so I thought it would be better to buy and not all those Ivyskin and Case mate cheap copies

So I was looking at froogle and found out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320248777742&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

for 10$ lower then MSRP... I think it is good deal

any reactions for the Case?

Do you think it is better to look for Case-Mate Naked case ?
what is better?

I just jailbroke my iPhone week ago and still for hunt for new Apprentice case:D

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
I was looking for full protection for iPhone

and Saw that Artwizz was first to lunch SeeJacket so I thought it would be better to buy and not all those Ivyskin and Case mate cheap copies

So I was looking at froogle and found out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320248777742&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

for 10$ lower then MSRP... I think it is good deal

any reactions for the Case?

Do you think it is better to look for Case-Mate Naked case ?
what is better?

I just jailbroke my iPhone week ago and still for hunt for new Apprentice case:D
i luuuuv my Artwizz case....no problems at all.

energy1024

May 4, 2008
Thanks for this price I think it will be good deal will report when I get it

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
Here's the inside scoop. Artwizz was the FIRST to come out with this concept of hard crystal cases with built in screen protectors that you can still use the touchscreen. They have been copied by at least 3 other companies, who are distrubting the EXACT same case (See XYLO). Some other info I've found out firsthand. To reduce the bubbling/static cling effect from most of these cases, I've found that when I switched to an anti-glare screen protector, that I never get static cling from these kind of cases ! I'm ecstatic now, and have fallen in love with my Artwizz again !

May 4, 2008
Here's the inside scoop. Artwizz was the FIRST to come out with this concept of hard crystal cases with built in screen protectors that you can still use the touchscreen. They have been copied by at least 3 other companies, who are distrubting the EXACT same case (See XYLO). Some other info I've found out firsthand. To reduce the bubbling/static cling effect from most of these cases, I've found that when I switched to an anti-glare screen protector, that I never get static cling from these kind of cases ! I'm ecstatic now, and have fallen in love with my Artwizz again !
Thank I received it and used it with Anti-Glare screen Protector and this Case is just WOW really I am amazed how I can have still screen protected and touch it must be seen to believe I got the Chrome/silver version I think it is more shiny and many people ask me about it all the time..
I think from eBay is best Deal around for such case:)))