Artwizz.....wow

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
Ok,

I know in the other thread, I complained a lot about the customer service, and not receiving my case. But it was all worked out, and they overnighted my case. All I can say is WOW, this is the BEST case I own for the iPhone. I don't know how they did it, but for my needs, they made the perfect case ! The screen protector is a brilliant thing, it's almost like another glass touchscreen on top of the actual touch screen. I'ts a technological wonder, I don't know how it works, but it does. Also, as I'm sure most of you have seen, it's a really nice looking case as well. really enhances thelook of the iPhone. It also seems really solid, I can't imagine my iPhone getting hurt if I drop the phone in the case.

Also, another reason this case is perfect for me is because I usually carry my iPhone in a crystal case, and then inside a horizontal leather case on my belt. I bought a cheap leather Palm Treo case that is perfect for the case inside a case style, due to the added thickness. All and all, I give this case an "A", perfect for me, but not for everyone, since some prefer a clip on their cases.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
Ok,

I know in the other thread, I complained a lot about the customer service, and not receiving my case. But it was all worked out, and they overnighted my case. All I can say is WOW, this is the BEST case I own for the iPhone. I don't know how they did it, but for my needs, they made the perfect case ! The screen protector is a brilliant thing, it's almost like another glass touchscreen on top of the actual touch screen. I'ts a technological wonder, I don't know how it works, but it does. Also, as I'm sure most of you have seen, it's a really nice looking case as well. really enhances thelook of the iPhone. It also seems really solid, I can't imagine my iPhone getting hurt if I drop the phone in the case.

Also, another reason this case is perfect for me is because I usually carry my iPhone in a crystal case, and then inside a horizontal leather case on my belt. I bought a cheap leather Palm Treo case that is perfect for the case inside a case style, due to the added thickness. All and all, I give this case an "A", perfect for me, but not for everyone, since some prefer a clip on their cases.
I LOVE my Artwizz case as well. This is simply the best case out hands down. There is no other case out there that provides the touch screen access that this case provides. Simply amazing. Did you get black or silver?

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I LOVE my Artwizz case as well. This is simply the best case out hands down. There is no other case out there that provides the touch screen access that this case provides. Simply amazing. Did you get black or silver?
I got the black one, really nice looking case. I bet the silver one looks good too, but I always prefer black, just really makes the phone look amazing. I don't know how they did it, with the built in screen, but it's frickin amazing. It's a protective hard plastic screen that is very similar to the glass screen on the phone, yet somehow, it's touchsensitive like the screen on the phone, simply amazing. Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm not gonna blow smoke up your @sses, sometimes you will have to tap harder, or slide harder, but the case is TOTALLY worth the $30, and then some. If I could have tested it first, I would have easily have paid $50 for it. Best case I've ever had for any cell phone I've owned (My precious, the iPhone is my 7th cell phone I've owned) !

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I'm really happy to see a company actually attempting to make a case with full screen protection with mostly full functionality, hope to see even more selection when it's time for me to make that decision.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
is it bulky? easy to install / remove? Any pics?

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
I got the black one, really nice looking case. I bet the silver one looks good too, but I always prefer black, just really makes the phone look amazing. I don't know how they did it, with the built in screen, but it's frickin amazing. It's a protective hard plastic screen that is very similar to the glass screen on the phone, yet somehow, it's touchsensitive like the screen on the phone, simply amazing. Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm not gonna blow smoke up your @sses, sometimes you will have to tap harder, or slide harder, but the case is TOTALLY worth the $30, and then some. If I could have tested it first, I would have easily have paid $50 for it. Best case I've ever had for any cell phone I've owned (My precious, the iPhone is my 7th cell phone I've owned) !

do you have issues with the case locking on the top portion? when you unlock the case after a few time to clean the inside, etc..... it seems to make the plastic bend which means the case doesn't lock all the way after time. let me know, thx...

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
As you can see the top portion of my Artwizz case will not close, but surprisingly I can still use the touchscreen as normal, but I guess after unlocking my case to clean the inside after a while the plastic starts to bend now this is what happens.. also on the inside middle portion on my case you can tell on these pics that the glue they used started to crack or something....any thoughts?

Artwizz issues 001a.jpg Artwizz issues 003b.jpg

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
As you can see the top portion of my Artwizz case will not close, but surprisingly I can still use the touchscreen as normal, but I guess after unlocking my case to clean the inside after a while the plastic starts to bend now this is what happens.. also on the inside middle portion on my case you can tell on these pics that the glue they used started to crack or something....any thoughts?
so you don't recommend this case?

Last edited by a moderator:

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
How do you remove the iPhone from the case? Do you start on the back from the top and pull back?

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
How do you remove the iPhone from the case? Do you start on the back from the top and pull back?
I remove the back of the case, by sliding the back of the case up, and then slide my phone out from the front. Fortunately for me, I have not had any of the problems you've had. My case is doing very well.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
I remove the back of the case, by sliding the back of the case up, and then slide my phone out from the front. Fortunately for me, I have not had any of the problems you've had. My case is doing very well.
i am getting a replacement. they have been very good to me.