ask how to register app store without Mac

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bima93

Jan 11, 2012
hallo guys do you know how to register app store without mac,i heard from several people,that if you want to submit iPhone app you must use/have mac,can you help me is there any alternative,because i use PC or am i register to iTunes first before become Apple developer thanks?

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
hallo guys do you know how to register app store without mac,i heard from several people,that if you want to submit iPhone app you must use/have mac,can you help me is there any alternative,because i use PC or am i register to iTunes first before become Apple developer thanks?
What?!
I'm pretty new on iOS but I know anyone can Register on Apple!
I'm sure you know to be a developer u need a mac.I'm pretty sure you can't on a pc.... 90pct sure anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

aurther11

Jan 28, 2012
You can't register for the App Store without enrolling in the Developer Program which is $99 per year, and you can't submit apps to the App Store at least native apps, I'm not sure about others without a Mac.

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
To build and publish an app you need a developer account which is 99 dollars per year. Did someone build this application for you, or is one of your friends? Because most applications are built with x-code, which can only run on Mac OS X. In that case you should get them to register an developer subscription and then submit the application. I'm not sure if you can submit an application from within Windows, but you'll still need a developer account in the first place, goodluck :)