Assassins Creed

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
My friend has this game for xbox360 and loves it. They came out w/ a free trial for the iPhone and it was a lot of fun...though I had some problems moving the guy around at first.

Anyone else try the free trial or buy the game?

Woody1776

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
DFW
I downloaded the trial yesterday and played it for about 5 minutes before it told me to get the full version. I thought it was pretty fun but it seemed like it could become a bit of a button masher type of game.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have this. In some parts of the game, it gets tough. The virtual controls here aren't as good as the one in Hero Of Sparta. Now that's a button mashing game!

It's fun and I generally like it.

Jul 9, 2009
assasin creed is on the iPhone? Thanks man this game is one of my favorite games of all time on the pc.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
The directional control bothers me...but the swordfighting is awesome. Not sure if I want to step up and buy it yet. There is this soccer game that looks pretty good too...but it is 09, not sure if i'd have to buy a new one every year or if its just a free upgarde...

Jul 9, 2009
i downloaded the lite. and it was a blast!

the controls reminded me of the ps1 wheeling controls that were new to market and i remmeber as a kid i just loved using them . not sure how long the game is but if its long i would defintley buy it