At Last Found Something I Hate WIth The iPhone

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
Apart from the obvious none appearances on the iPhone (which I can live with) I pretty much love everything about my iPhone except this ONE thing, say for example your on the phone and you get a message, sure you hear the beep in you ear but your half way through your conversation and cant take it away from you ear. not too much hassle, but when you go to hang up you cant, you can only click close or reply on the message, sure its easy enough to click close but I have mistakenly pressed reply and its taken me to messages and its hard to get back out and hang up on the call

anybody know if theres a fix or is also annoyed by this?

Aug 28, 2007
congratulations, and no, its not that hard for me to hit close, haha

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
I have had this problem a dozen times and I always hit close.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
After you get fed up with hitting reply, you'll start hitting close from now on. :laugh2:

electoman

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I use my bluetooth to end calls so I don't think about it much. Added, I don't text all that often either.

jpetticrew

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Houston
The call ends itself when the other person hangs up. Whenever I get a text in the middle of a call I always just let it hang itself up.

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
Apart from the obvious none appearances on the iPhone (which I can live with) I pretty much love everything about my iPhone except this ONE thing, say for example your on the phone and you get a message, sure you hear the beep in you ear but your half way through your conversation and cant take it away from you ear. not too much hassle, but when you go to hang up you cant, you can only click close or reply on the message, sure its easy enough to click close but I have mistakenly pressed reply and its taken me to messages and its hard to get back out and hang up on the call

anybody know if theres a fix or is also annoyed by this?
How about the keyboard? Great concept, very difficult to use. Ugh.