At Last!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Just talked to somebody named Melissa in Wallaceburg, Canada. In five minutes she fixed the issue that the others haven't been able to fix in the last 44 hours. My iPhone is now activated! Thank you Melissa!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
attaboy Denny:) welcome. Been playing for a couple of hours since being released from activatoiin hell courtesy of Canada myself -- its awesome babeeeeee

Denny Crane

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
what was your problem?
I was an existing customer. The data plan didn't work to the order due to some "medianet pay per use" thing that was supposedly on the account. The other associates I talked to couldn't add the data plan either due to this but couldn't see where the medianet thing was on my account. Apparently they didn't know how to fix the issue either. However, Melissa could! She didn't say what she did to fix the issue but she was able to add the data plan. At that point she had me power the phone down, disconnect the phone from the computer, and then reconnect everything. At that point I received an email within one minute and then a notification on the phone about 10 seconds after that. Slightly less than two days total. Not bad....

Firesun

Jun 30, 2007
Nevemind,
My phone is activated now. the supervisor wanted to make sure i had changed the phone plan as i did. and after the phone was activated.