AT&T 3G speed is really fast lately.

ReeseyCup79

Bronze
Jun 7, 2010
Greenback, TN
Ohhhh, I'm so jealous! Good for you!
Aw, I'm sorry. I have been using the "mark the spot" AT&T app. And recently I got a message from them telling me the the service in my area had been upgraded. I noticed more bars but haven't turned the 3g on my phone until yesterday,, I also have 3G at work now too. Yay;)

Signal at work

Attachments

Maketso

Silver
Jul 17, 2010
Aw, I'm sorry. I have been using the "mark the spot" AT&T app. And recently I got a message from them telling me the the service in my area had been upgraded. I noticed more bars but haven't turned the 3g on my phone until yesterday,, I also have 3G at work now too. Yay;)

Signal at work
What does this app do?

ReeseyCup79

Bronze
Jun 7, 2010
Greenback, TN
It's an app that allows u to tell AT&T about the service in your area, u can tell them kinda issues u are having. And leave a comment,, I believe mine was that I didn't have 3G service, lol

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Attachments

Maketso

Silver
Jul 17, 2010
It's an app that allows u to tell AT&T about the service in your area, u can tell them kinda issues u are having. And leave a comment,, I believe mine was that I didn't have 3G service, lol

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
Well, I gotta get that one, then! :)

Dec 17, 2008
PA
Well, I gotta get that one, then! :)
Its almost useless...its for reporting dropped calls and such. Unfortunately if you go to use it...it rarely works because of the bad signal. Which is why your trying to report in the first place(Face in Hands) By the time I get it to work I end up reporting a 5 bar spot as troublesome...how funny is that.:)

Its like seeing Braille in the drive through Money access window in the bank...If you need braille why are you driving a car?:cool: lol

and by the way somethings not right with your Wifi...my 3g speeds are 3 times as fast and my Wifi is 14500dwn and 3500 up(and I am sure there are others that are faster then that.). Is it a really old device?

Maketso

Silver
Jul 17, 2010
Its almost useless...its for reporting dropped calls and such. Unfortunately if you go to use it...it rarely works because of the bad signal. Which is why your trying to report in the first place(Face in Hands) By the time I get it to work I end up reporting a 5 bar spot as troublesome...how funny is that.:)

Its like seeing Braille in the drive through Money access window in the bank...If you need braille why are you driving a car?:cool: lol

and by the way somethings not right with your Wifi...my 3g speeds are 3 times as fast and my Wifi is 14500dwn and 3500 up(and I am sure there are others that are faster then that.). Is it a really old device?
Well, that IS ironic! Lol

My phone is a year old 3GS and my Verizon mifi unit is about 6 months old. The wifi speed I posted is pretty fast - it's usually around 800 - 900 k (which I was pretty happy with as you can see the miserable Edge speeds I get!)

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Pretty consistent.

Image has been removed.

Sent from my tepee using smoke signals

Last edited by a moderator:

Daking618

Bronze
Oct 31, 2010
Miami Fl
Is this data speed fast or not? Image has been removed.

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
I'm in Europe and I can't get over it but I'm on 3G now and it's faster than my broadband , here's the speeds I got ! Image has been removed.

Mar 4, 2011
Image has been removed.
Why Is my upload speed so slow?