AT&T accessories

Feb 15, 2008
i was gonna pick my phone up at att and was wondering if they have screen protectors, cases, and/or chargers there in store? i wanted to pick some up same day and don't want to go to he Apple store cause im sure it will be a madhouse with a crazy line. anyone know where else i could pick some up? or would my best bet be online and wait til delivery

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
yes, they will have accessories at att

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
i was gonna pick my phone up at att and was wondering if they have screen protectors, cases, and/or chargers there in store? i wanted to pick some up same day and don't want to go to he Apple store cause im sure it will be a madhouse with a crazy line. anyone know where else i could pick some up? or would my best bet be online and wait til delivery
There will be items at the ATT store, but it has been my experience that the selection is very limited. If I were you I would wait a few days and go the Apple Store and/or see what people are finding here in the forum before you decide.

There will be items at the ATT store, but it has been my experience that the selection is very limited. If I were you I would wait a few days and go the Apple Store and/or see what people are finding here in the forum before you decide.
well i hope they have some decent cases there because i want to get one asap! and since the closest Apple store to me is about 2 and a half hours away... i have to go with watever att has

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
well i hope they have some decent cases there because i want to get one asap! and since the closest Apple store to me is about 2 and a half hours away... i have to go with watever att has
Don't know how it is in the rest of the country, but ATT stores here for the most part have a pretty lame selection. I know last year I was like you and just picked up a case there because I couldn't wait. I then started looking around on line and on this forum and ended up with a few more cases.

Don't know how it is in the rest of the country, but ATT stores here for the most part have a pretty lame selection. I know last year I was like you and just picked up a case there because I couldn't wait. I then started looking around on line and on this forum and ended up with a few more cases.
yes the att store here has a pretty whack selection of cases as well! but i really want a case and i know i wouldn't be able to wait lol

Feb 15, 2008
plus im sure theyll charge 50 buck for jut a car charger. i guess i may just order online.. any suggestions for screen protectors?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
You're better off ordering online now, and having it all ready for when you get your new iPhone. The Apple store charges a lot for their accessories. Total rip off if you ask me.

plus im sure theyll charge 50 buck for jut a car charger. i guess i may just order online.. any suggestions for screen protectors?
for screen protectors... im gonna stick with an anti-glare film from Apple! those are great i like them better than the crystal one because the anti- glare doesn't catch as much fingerprints!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
any suggestions for screen protectors?
I still like the ones from the Apple Store. They come "regular" or antiglare. The antiglare really cut down on finger prints, but some people think it dulls the screen too much. I don't myself, but ........

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
You're better off ordering online now, and having it all ready for when you get your new iPhone. The Apple store charges a lot for their accessories. Total rip off if you ask me.
What sites do you think give the best deals? I know the AT&T stores WILL have weak offerings because one rep told me last weekend that you can just use the original iPhone cases :mad:

I said, "What a great idea!" and "Thanks a lot :)" and walked out and over to the Apple Store. Still, I would like to consider a good deal vs. just getting raped at the Apple Store.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Best to buy online based on what you read here, IMHO. My accessories have come from online and Best Buy.

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
for screen protectors... im gonna stick with an anti-glare film from Apple! those are great i like them better than the crystal one because the anti- glare doesn't catch as much fingerprints!
I agree on my previous iPhone V1 I had the anti-glare one from the Apple store & was great. Didn't even notice it was on there.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
With my FAN account, I have always received a 15% discount on all accessories at any AT&T store. I'll be a new iPhone owner, so whether this discount applies to iPhone accessories remains to be seen.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
AT&T had a surprisingly good selection of cases at iDay last year so I would expect them to have a decent selection but certainly not as good as at Apple.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
im sure they will, but probably not as big a selection as the Apple store, online would be your best option if you don't want to deal with Apple