AT&T advertising pop-ups?

MuddyPaws

Zealot
Oct 3, 2009
One word. Verizon ;) haha
Like I said in other posts...the only way I will be staying with ATT in the next few weeks is if they release the Galaxy S2. If I have to wait, then it will probably be the iP5 or the Nexus Prime but it will not be on ATT. I will jump to Verizon. At least they have 3G here.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Like I said in other posts...the only way I will be staying with ATT in the next few weeks is if they release the Galaxy S2. If I have to wait, then it will probably be the iP5 or the Nexus Prime but it will not be on ATT. I will jump to Verizon. At least they have 3G here.
Ummm...Verizon is CDMA, not GSM, so no voice and data simultaneously. Unless you pick up a 4G LTE phone. Even then, LTE coverage is not that wide yet.

MuddyPaws

Zealot
Oct 3, 2009
Ummm...Verizon is CDMA, not GSM, so no voice and data simultaneously. Unless you pick up a 4G LTE phone. Even then, LTE coverage is not that wide yet.
I could care less about voice and data at this point. I don't have 3G so I don't voice and data at the same time much. Every once in a while for quick searches but that's about it. Voice and data on Edge sucks donkey.