AT&T.COM Preorders Shipping On Or Around Oct. 13th

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I hope I'm wrong but that's actually not so good. That means they will begin shipping on that date. It should say delivered for you to get it by that day.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
I hope I'm wrong but that's actually not so good. That means they will begin shipping on that date. It should say delivered for you to get it by that day.
yeah... AT&T are douches like that. I thought I got my iPhone 4 on launch day last year, but in my order history, it showed that it was delivered the day after. So I'm assuming that unless FedEx has a deal with AT&T to deliver on Saturday, I'm assuming most of us who ordered with AT&T won't get the new phone till Monday.

I gotta stop staying up to order these damn things. Last year and this year too, I couldn't get through with Apple, so I went with AT&T. I just need to wake up around 7am and waltz on to Apples site....

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
The email that I received at 4:26am on the 7th says reserved and expected to be delivered on Oct 14th.

However on the AT&T website my Shipment Status is BackOrdered, that can't be a good sign! :-(

Caliphone

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Bakersfield
The email that I received at 4:26am on the 7th says reserved and expected to be delivered on Oct 14th.

However on the AT&T website my Shipment Status is BackOrdered, that can't be a good sign! :-(
Seems like mine said backordered until it shipped last year, too. Got it a day early (AT&T order).

shugo

Bronze
Sep 3, 2011

It's "backordered" because AT&T doesn't have a "reserved" status I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using iCafe app

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
I don't know why they would put back ordered but just a few hours after they were available the Sprint site placed a note on the 4s 16GB saying it was sold out and you can get it in store on the 14th. The other models are still available for pre-ordering.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Mine still says backordered. Funny thing happened when I preordered. It charged me the full amount shortly after then it wasn't showing on my account a few hours later.

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
Check your credit card online. If they charged you then you know it went through. If it doesn't show on their website you can then call them and let them know they charged you and have them correct anything.