AT&T.com vs. Apple.com

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mkaiser

Jun 16, 2007
OK, let's say you're like me and you don't have the patience to camp out at a retail store on 6/29.

I plan to order from Apple.com because I haven't seen any reference to online ordering at att.com.

Anybody know whether it will be possible to order an iPhone at att.com? And if so, what might be the differences between online ordering at the two sites?

Thanks in advance.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
OK, let's say you're like me and you don't have the patience to camp out at a retail store on 6/29.

I plan to order from Apple.com because I haven't seen any reference to online ordering at att.com.

Anybody know whether it will be possible to order an iPhone at att.com? And if so, what might be the differences between online ordering at the two sites?

Thanks in advance.
rumors say that you will not be able to buy from AT&T at launch. your better off going with Apple.com. they will have it.

Metz

Jun 15, 2007
I'd definitely go with Apple.com. They'd probably be quickest too, and best to go to for hardware problems.

liljohn

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
NJ
If someone doesn't have the patience to wait out side i don't think they will have the patience to wait 2-4 days to get it shipped.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
If someone doesn't have the patience to wait out side i don't think they will have the patience to wait 2-4 days to get it shipped.
thats why im not getting it online. Although, I have no problem waiting in line. Shipping will be so slow! I don't want to be getting it days after some of you guys. Plus I have a blog to write for, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't get it on the first day.