AT&T contract question?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
was wonder i normally get my subscription for these 1 yr contract at some asian dealer which has all these imported over sea phone etc... w/ 1 yr contract and pretty much we can bargain and stuff for are new phones.... someone told me we can do this before but im not exactly sure how this work or if it is possible

my dad is going get 2 imported phone with that 1 yr contract in a month or so.. its for AT&T and then they told me i could just buy an iPhone and bring it in to add the data plan which automatic switches the 1yr plan to a 2yr plan all i have to do is add the new data plan cost and pay for the phone. if some done this or something help me out yes

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
i don't see y because its still at&T but uhh i just quess this works better because my dad can get the phone(over sea imported fones) he wants and i just buy my iPhone on my own time at a Apple store.. and just switch the sim to mines and add a data plan

yes sorry if it did sounds strange i don't know exactly how to put it best way i can seem to explain it uhh../.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
these places are all around pretti much 1 in every corner there authorized dealer but they also carry oversea fones etc.. just wonder would i be able to add my iPhone to the plan, i don't see y not because its AT&T but everytime i get it from these shop's there all 1 yr contract etc.. or what so ever its like one of these stores im in calif
http://www.highrisewireless.com/
they sell import phones but are authorize dealer for AT&T
well thx for info i could always just call and ask too :mad:

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
ezier way of me explaining this hehh.../
i read other post about peopel activating a 2yr contract with a new free cell phone like in such the blackjack for instance they got that and said they were goign to sell it on ebay it off to pay it for there iPhone and just adding that to there contract paying there somwhat $36 activation fee and $20 data plan

im just trying say the same thing and then purchasing the iPhone and add that data plan to my existing contract, but yet still haven't found if it is possible yet ><'
hope this made it better explaination.