AT&T doesn't listen!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hiwind

Jul 1, 2007
3 4gig iPhones were delivered to my house, 1 was supposed to be an 8gig - and nobody in town has any 8gigs in stock to exchange! now what wait another 1-2 weeks to order another one? wtf

hiwind

Jul 1, 2007
no i guess they didn't charge me for the 8gig, i made it clear over the phone i wanted 1 8 and 2 4's and the lady said ok perfect give me your cc# and thats it! i didn't feel like waiting so i just kept the extra 4gig ;/ oh well i guess ill be deleting quite a bit...

Soulquarian

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
no i guess they didn't charge me for the 8gig, i made it clear over the phone i wanted 1 8 and 2 4's and the lady said ok perfect give me your cc# and thats it! i didn't feel like waiting so i just kept the extra 4gig ;/ oh well i guess ill be deleting quite a bit...

We're not supposed to do direct fufillment over the phone...

mactigger

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
That is really interesting. I bought 2 **8 gig iPhones** at Apple Store Fashion Island in Newport Beach,Ca. The dude that sold them to me just reached for a pile and processed the order. It took me 10 minutes (and being out the door) to realize that he sold me 2, 4 Gigs. Well the only reason why I even thought to look was I told my mum that I never looked at the grand totaly as the salesman said he would email me the receipt. Long story short, the manager on duty ushered me right back into the store and attended to my dilemma quickly and I am very appreciative of that. A very good experience. Thank you APPLE! :)

Ps. The "pile" he reached for, just happened to be the 8GB "pile" because the manager got my 2 good units from the same "pile". :)