AT&T employee discount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
To anyone that may know the answer . . .

My dad is an AT&T retiree. I am a college student, so I am still under his insurance. I know that employees / retirees don't get discount off of the actual phones, but they do off of monthly service plans (18.5%). Does anyone know if this will apply to iPhone plans?

Would I have to bring my dad to get my iPhone OR could I do it myself? He isn't the kind of guy to wait all day at the mall for a little phone.

pdirish

Apr 26, 2007

My dad is an AT&T retiree. I am a college student, so I am still under his insurance. I know that employees / retirees don't get discount off of the actual phones, but they do off of monthly service plans (18.5%). Does anyone know if this will apply to iPhone plans?

Would I have to bring my dad to get my iPhone OR could I do it myself? He isn't the kind of guy to wait all day at the mall for a little phone.
Discounts follow the voice rate plan only. If your father is the account holder, it requires his signature on the contract.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

If you haven't already, call AT&T and ask them...you might just have some favor awaiting you...and remember, always chk with at least 2 reps, for confirmation purposes...we need all the discounts we can get...;):laugh2: