www.NYCpetforum.com

mhochman

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Bar Harbor, Maine

jaeguyoon

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
sweeet. getting ready to go to work and I always drop by so I'll let you all know if it works or not.

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
That would be awsome!

I thought the hotspot would be only available for DSL user...
Plus I went to Starbucks last weekend with my iPhone, and my iPhone automatically picked up their WiFi, and got me excited for a bit that it was FREE! HOWEVER, it turned out, I needed my login ID and Password when I go to Safari

jaeguyoon

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
i tried, it didn't work. it just took me to a login page...

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
i tried, it didn't work. it just took me to a login page...
Well according to the info provided iPhone users will be able to access the free WiFi. So if there is a log in required, what is it and/or how do we get it?

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Well according to the info provided iPhone users will be able to access the free WiFi. So if there is a log in required, what is it and/or how do we get it?
It's called get a basic or premium WiFi account. It says so right on the AT&T web page regarding how to access.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Sweet! There's a Starbucks right across the street from my new job and it will be nice to be able to stay connected if I head over there for a break...

tyoung

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
So Cal
They are doing a disservice by charging or making you get a special account. Wi-fi is getting more and more common, there are several malls, stores, restaurants etc. around that have free access already.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
*UPDATE*

Apparently this was posted in error again by AT&T - CNet has an article quoting AT&T sources saying that this went up by accident and it's being pulled from their site. So no free wifi for AT&T hotspots for iPhone owners yet...

What the hell is wrong with AT&T to make this same mistake several times? :mad: