AT&T fulfillment

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
We put 2 iPhones on DF. Instead of receiving one email, containing both of the iPhones, I got 2 emails containing the same info. Order number the same, etc. When I go to the fufillment site for both emails, both results are the same. Freight and 1 iPhone. Does this mean only one iPhone is shipping?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
We put 2 iPhones on DF. Instead of receiving one email, containing both of the iPhones, I got 2 emails containing the same info. Order number the same, etc. When I go to the fufillment site for both emails, both results are the same. Freight and 1 iPhone. Does this mean only one iPhone is shipping?
You sure are having one hell of a time trying to get this phone. That's the way it sounds to me. I guess I would go the the store and get it straighten out. After all you have been through,I would rather go in person that doing it over the phone.

Man, a phone shouldn't be this hard to get. Hang in there.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I'm hoping I am wrong somehow, and the two phones are coming. Still, I don't think it is normal to have both item numbers as the same. Maybe just one phone is processed?

Anybody else with some help?

hammer

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
It's possible that they're both shipping together. So they'd have the same order number.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I would sure hope so, but then why two emails?

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Maybe somebody hit "send" twice by accident....I do from time to time

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Jeez, I am going to be incredibly pissed if this phone doesn't come through.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I'm hoping I am wrong somehow, and the two phones are coming. Still, I don't think it is normal to have both item numbers as the same. Maybe just one phone is processed?

Anybody else with some help?
Do you mean that the item numbers are the same, in your first post, you said order number. The item number is going to be the same, it is going to be the item number for the iPhone 3g. It still is possbile that it could have the same order number you place ONE order for TWO iPhones.

As for having the same order number since they are shipping together would not be true, they would have the same invoice number but not necessarily the same order number because of shipment.

The two emails were for each iPhone, they are going to have the same order number since, you "ordered" them together, they might only since confirmation emails per iPhone, ya know?

This is just my two cents for what its worth. Don't worry you will get your iPhone sooner or later!

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Eh, I'll give it to my mom. She made the sacrifice of our old plan, she might as well get the phone first.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Eh, I'll give it to my mom. She made the sacrifice of our old plan, she might as well get the phone first.
You are a lot nicer than I am. I would let her look at it at best! haha jk I would probably give the first one to my mother as well since she would probably be paying for it! :) I heart my mother

Huncowboy

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
We had the same things. 2 phones DF-ed. Two emails, two tracking numbers but they both came together. However both are 8GB.

Why DF anyhow? I thought the Apple stores are full with phones by now. We waited 10 days.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
We had the same things. 2 phones DF-ed. Two emails, two tracking numbers but they both came together. However both are 8GB.

Why DF anyhow? I thought the Apple stores are full with phones by now. We waited 10 days.
Click on my siggy. I have my entire iPhone story under there. Long story short we were forced to go to ATT.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I just want to give an update.
The mystery of the missing iPhone was solved. My order code was **106. It only showed one iPhone. I typed in **107 in the DF form, and found our second iPhone. It has already been processed and shipped, and is in Texas. The first iPhone, 106, is still backordered.