AT&T loses its exclusivity

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Why do you always have to repost old news?

S

Steve Jobs

I'm sorry, i'm not american, so i do not have a direct contact with the news

By the way, I did a search and found nothing

That is a pathetic excuse, have you heard of something called the Internet?

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
wth, people, he's just trying to post something he obviously JUST found out about. Not everyone on this planet has access to free press - or even unrestricted internet access. For those of you suggesting otherwise, you are the ones who need to do some google searches. Most strict Muslim countries, a large geographic portion of China, and N. Korea specifically limit access to unfilter information. Cut the OP some slack. It's not like he just announced the end of WWII.

:rolleyes:

That is a pathetic excuse, have you heard of something called the Internet?
If you believe me, this is NOT an excuse, I was in vacation and I found this article, so went to everythingiPhone.com, did SEVERAL search to be quite sure, then posted the article

don't be so hard, you don't have to

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
If you believe me, this is NOT an excuse, I was in vacation and I found this article, so went to everythingiPhone.com, did SEVERAL search to be quite sure, then posted the article

don't be so hard, you don't have to
Don't worry about that tool box. It's his very first number one post. Most likley some punk that has been banned...

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Darn, what am I going to do with my 2-year contract with AT&T?

Napoleon Dynamite;85262 said:
Now you can use whichever SIM in whichever country

PS. there's also a way to change network right from the phone (obviously with the relative SIM insered, but the SIM-free hacking requires 5 minutes and it's una tantum, then you can use all SIM you have)

Darn, what am I going to do with my 2-year contract with AT&T?
The future release of this SIM-unlocker provides new options in the iPhone Settings, which let you chose the best network in the zone or country you are by just putting in the phone the SIM of the network you've chosen.

For example, you've an AT&T account, but you travel and flight a lot, all you do is bring with you all the SIM of the networks you know are the best abroad, verify'em with the iPhone and change the SIM.

This Network Selection let the iPhone customers be totally free