AT&T MobileShare Plans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I got 3 for the price of 2 a couple weeks ago and they reset me to 0. I was really easy to switch. I just used the AT&T app. The app actually suggested switching when I went into my plan details.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Really? How? The 10GB plan was excluded until now.
Someone last month said they had seen posts on other sites indicating that if you called AT&T retention department and said that you were going to switch to sprint or Verizon or someone, that they would double your 10 GB plan, for the same price, just like at the time they were doubling all plans 15 GB or higher for the same low price. So I called the retention department, and all I did was ask to get my 10 GB plan doubled 20 GB, and they did it.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Someone last month said they had seen posts on other sites indicating that if you called AT&T retention department and said that you were going to switch to sprint or Verizon or someone, that they would double your 10 GB plan, for the same price, just like at the time they were doubling all plans 15 GB or higher for the same low price. So I called the retention department, and all I did was ask to get my 10 GB plan doubled 20 GB, and they did it.
Nice. I should've done that. But 15GB is sweet. I'll never use 10, but it's nice to have security.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
They were offering "Double Your Data" on all plans 15 GB and over from about Sept 26 to the end of October. There was about one week in there where if you got lucky with the right customer service agent, you could get a 10 GB PLAN doubled as well. I was one of the lucky ones. Others reported failure with numerous attempts.