AT&T mywireless App

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I downloaded this yesterday. It is really good. I used to have the icon for the site bookmark on the phone. This app is much faster and has all the info you really need. You can even add features if you want. I give it 5 stars.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
Too bad it won't work for me and no, I do not have a pay as you go or a premier account...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Too bad it won't work for me and no, I do not have a pay as you go or a premier account...
What is it that won't work? Will it not go past home page. I would delete it, restart phone, and DL again. It is a really cool app. I just paid my bill today via this app. Seemed quicker than with the computer.

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
What is it that won't work? Will it not go past home page. I would delete it, restart phone, and DL again. It is a really cool app. I just paid my bill today via this app. Seemed quicker than with the computer.
I get a "w001" error every time. I've re-set, re-started and called AT&T. Those idiots at AT&T wanted to transfer me to Apple even after I told them that the app that THEY BUILT loads, it just won't connect to their servers. I even asked if they could get me to some technical support, but they said that they were unaware of any tech support for apps they design......

I am keeping it for now as I am hoping that they will resolve this issue on their end, but its still useless for me....

Woody1776

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
DFW
This app comes in handy for text messages. i'm still on the 200 plan. It still kills me that they used to include text on the V1 plan and now its separate.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Easier than going to a bookmark in Safari and trying to type your password in a little window. Easy way to keep track of your minutes and SMS.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I agree, so far this app has come in quite handy.:)

H

Hayesimus

I downloaded it. But i'm on an old firmware so I'll have to wait til I feel like restoring, updating, and re-jailbreaking... not any time soon to be sure...

huskerboy

May 18, 2009
I really like this app. Paid my last bill with no problems and was able to track my usage quickly.