AT&T offering to help via Twitter

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
I've complained about not getting my phone via Twitter and AT&T customer service has offered to look into sending me a message on Twitter maybe this might help

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
Awesome idea. Think I'm going to try the same thing with Verizon. I don't mind waiting until the date they've given me, what's frustrating is that I haven't seen any movement or updates since 9/12.

azfalcon

Bronze
Sep 14, 2014
My original delivery date was 10/28...now they say 10/24. That's a start I guess..with verizon

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
My original delivery date was 10/28...now they say 10/24. That's a start I guess..with verizon
My original shipping date was 10/7. That has not changed. My concern isn't so much over the wait (although I'd love to see that date moved up). My frustration is more related to the fact that I've never gotten anything from Verizon. Not even a confirmation email, nothing. When I log on to Verizon, the page with our phone numbers on it says that mine and my husband's lines are both eligible for update. When I click on each individual line, it shows the phone we're currently using, and it shows that we upgraded on 9/12. So which is it? Am I still eligible if I were somehow able to find a store that had a 6+ in stock? Or have I already upgraded? It's just confusing, and no one at the brick and mortar Verizon store seems to know anything. Waiting on a response now from their online help desk.

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
My original shipping date was 10/7. That has not changed. My concern isn't so much over the wait (although I'd love to see that date moved up). My frustration is more related to the fact that I've never gotten anything from Verizon. Not even a confirmation email, nothing. When I log on to Verizon, the page with our phone numbers on it says that mine and my husband's lines are both eligible for update. When I click on each individual line, it shows the phone we're currently using, and it shows that we upgraded on 9/12. So which is it? Am I still eligible if I were somehow able to find a store that had a 6+ in stock? Or have I already upgraded? It's just confusing, and no one at the brick and mortar Verizon store seems to know anything. Waiting on a response now from their online help desk.
Maybe try walmart best buy or target and just do an in store update if they ship the other ones go into Verizon and make them figure out the return

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
They actually answer to people all the time on Facebook, they have reps assigned to do just that, if you want to try that one.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Awesome idea. Think I'm going to try the same thing with Verizon. I don't mind waiting until the date they've given me, what's frustrating is that I haven't seen any movement or updates since 9/12.
If nothing has changed, what do you expect?