AT&T offering to help via Twitter

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Mrmargatini, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Mrmargatini

Mrmargatini Contributor
    Bronze

I've complained about not getting my phone via Twitter and AT&T customer service has offered to look into sending me a message on Twitter maybe this might help

2. Keukawater

Keukawater Member
    Bronze

Awesome idea. Think I'm going to try the same thing with Verizon. I don't mind waiting until the date they've given me, what's frustrating is that I haven't seen any movement or updates since 9/12.

3. Mrmargatini

Mrmargatini Contributor
    Bronze

Well Twitter was no help

4. Keukawater

Keukawater Member
    Bronze

5. Mrmargatini

Mrmargatini Contributor
    Bronze

Yeah they just quoted the obvious letting me know my quoted shipping date duh!!! I know that can I get some movement on that?

6. azfalcon

azfalcon Member
    Bronze

My original delivery date was 10/28...now they say 10/24. That's a start I guess..with verizon

7. Keukawater

Keukawater Member
    Bronze

My original shipping date was 10/7. That has not changed. My concern isn't so much over the wait (although I'd love to see that date moved up). My frustration is more related to the fact that I've never gotten anything from Verizon. Not even a confirmation email, nothing. When I log on to Verizon, the page with our phone numbers on it says that mine and my husband's lines are both eligible for update. When I click on each individual line, it shows the phone we're currently using, and it shows that we upgraded on 9/12. So which is it? Am I still eligible if I were somehow able to find a store that had a 6+ in stock? Or have I already upgraded? It's just confusing, and no one at the brick and mortar Verizon store seems to know anything. Waiting on a response now from their online help desk.

8. Mrmargatini

Mrmargatini Contributor
    Bronze

Maybe try walmart best buy or target and just do an in store update if they ship the other ones go into Verizon and make them figure out the return

9. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

They actually answer to people all the time on Facebook, they have reps assigned to do just that, if you want to try that one.

10. TRBO VNM

TRBO VNM Member
    Bronze

If nothing has changed, what do you expect?