AT&T Offers $300 Credit With iPhone Trade-In

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Who's gonna do it?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-10/at-t-offers-300-credit-with-iphone-trade-in.html

AT&T Inc. (T) will let customers trade in their old iPhone for a new iPhone 6 and as much as a $300 credit, joining the wave of deals across the industry designed to lure more subscribers.

The offer will start Sept. 12, the same day Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s new devices will be available for pre-order, AT&T spokesman Fletcher Cook said today in a phone interview. The phones that are traded in have to be in good working order to qualify, he said. AT&T is now the last of the four major national wireless providers to announce a promotion this week targeted at winning iPhone customers.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
And if I'm not mistaken it can only be applied to store credit, towards your bill, accessories etc.. Not to be used towards a new iPhone. The rep on the phone wasn't sure about the last one, they just received an email about it 5 minutes before I called.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
And if I'm not mistaken it can only be applied to store credit, towards your bill, accessories etc.. Not to be used towards a new iPhone. The rep on the phone wasn't sure about the last one, they just received an email about it 5 minutes before I called.
I went to the store and they did not know about that special promotion. But told me the same about trade in phones.
They said they may add something but as of now they did not have any info on that offer

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Yeah it was seriously 5 minutes before I called that they received the info about the promotion, that's at like 4pm EST