AT&T Owned & Operated...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Hey,

I did a search on att.com/wireless to find a AT&T store near me. Now the only one that showed up was a store in a town closeby called GET CONNECTED. Now it lists the store as the one to go to for: |Equipment Upgrade|GoPhone Refills|Prepaid - Equipment but is there a way to narrow it down to just stores that are official AT&T stores?

How would I know an official store...would it just be called AT&T?

Luey

Jun 24, 2007
Hey,

I did a search on att.com/wireless to find a AT&T store near me. Now the only one that showed up was a store in a town closeby called GET CONNECTED. Now it lists the store as the one to go to for: |Equipment Upgrade|GoPhone Refills|Prepaid - Equipment but is there a way to narrow it down to just stores that are official AT&T stores?

Yeah it should say Cingular Wireless or AT&T. You would also be able to tell if you visit the store or give them a call.

gentlegiantcraig

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Hey,

Call the stores and ask.