AT&T Referral Program... Lets Start Fresh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I've got 4 referrals left. All I'd need is your name and email address which I'd recommend sending me a PM for security. That way we both can get $25 off of our bill.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
what is this? can you explain it to me?
This is AT&T's way of rewarding their customers so to speak by helping to sign on others. When a person gives their name and email address to the person referring them, they get $25 off of their bill as does the referrer. Hope this makes sense. Also, you can refer 5 people per year so that's a savings of $125 per year on your bill or you can also use it towards accessories if I remember right.

Jun 26, 2007
Since the other thread has been open for a while and some users might not have been updating their referral status, lets start new here. For those wishing to be referred, send your name and email address to one of the referrers here.

AT&T has a referral program that earns both parties a $25 AT&T gift card.

https://referral.wireless.att.com/home/landing.do

It is limited to 5 referrals a year so you can not get rich with it, and it would make no sense to spam it.

Hopefully other current AT&T users will post here and offer there referrals and everyone switching from another carrier can get a $25 gift card.

And current AT&T user can earn up to $125 each.

BTW, if you just signed up with AT&T, DO NOT sign up with the referral program 1st
Email someone here, they will enter your information and the program will send you an EMAIL
THEN use that link to sign up for the program

Jun 26, 2007
So, I still have all 5 left
For those of you just joining AT&T recently, or who have joined for the new iPhone3G
PM me here with your name and email address, or email me at
shib97(AT)comcast.net
OR you can send me an AIM by clicking the AIM function under my avatar
Follow the guidelines above, and do not sign up for the program until you get a return address from me

Thanks

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
wondering how long this promo will last... still have a couple months left on my veriz plan
it's not a promo, it's a long-term program that AT&T has been offering for some time, and i haven't seen anything to indicate that that they're going to discontinue it any time soon, so you should have no problems using it once your verizon contract ends...

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Hey, all! I'm sure there's going to be a lot of new subscribers to AT&T, so I thought I'd post this information. Yes, I have a vested interest in this, but you can save some money as well.

AT&T has a referral program that gives BOTH a new subscriber and a current customer (me) a $25 AT&T credit card (this is usable with AT&T ONLY).

The only thing you'd need to do is PM me your email address so that I can send you a referral email...at that point, sign up via that email and both of us get $25 at AT&T.

If this is outside the parameters of these forums, or I need to post elsewhere...let me know and I will comply. Just thought this might help some people out with a credit.