AT&T service - Business account.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Hello all,

Since most have got the iPhone, as anyone been able to have it setup under a businesss name & EIN account rather setup service under a peronsal name & SS#. I have my current service with Nextel and want to move but I have read that it's not aviaable to businesss accounts, which really doesn't make sense.

May 31, 2007
Hello all,

Since most have got the iPhone, as anyone been able to have it setup under a businesss name & EIN account rather setup service under a peronsal name & SS#. I have my current service with Nextel and want to move but I have read that it's not aviaable to businesss accounts, which really doesn't make sense.
The problem was with existing att businesss accounts...you should be able to transfer your nextel number assuming you can get someone there to release it...

I just got a new number

mm1250

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
The problem was with existing att businesss accounts...you should be able to transfer your nextel number assuming you can get someone there to release it...

I just got a new number
I have to keep my number. I have had that cell number since 2000, and I'm not just about to loose it for the iPhone if I can't transfer it.

I just don't' want to have to setup the new ATT aco**** under my name and SS#, it would be easier for me to set it up under my businesss like I currently have my Nextel phone with, this way I get the bills billed directly to my office.

Last edited by a moderator: