AT&T Site Down! Maintenance

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

adamjohn_98

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
This message appears when you go to cingular.com:

"Wireless from AT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.
Should you require immediate assistance, please call:
1-800-331-0500"

Adding iPhone info? I sure hope so

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
This message appears when you go to cingular.com:

"Wireless from AT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.
Should you require immediate assistance, please call:
1-800-331-0500"

Adding iPhone info? I sure hope so
I got the same thing today while trying to check on the different At&t GSM bandwidths.

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Doesn't look like any changes have been made, sorry for the false alarm everyone!
Ok this is wird I type iPhone in the search bar and this came up look at the first search takes you to the Maintenance In Progress page but wen u click on it is the iPhone page so I think they are updating the iPhone :laugh2:

[SIZE=-1]Searched for 'iPhone' [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 6 of about 73.
Powered by Google
[/SIZE]
Top results for 'iPhone'​
The iPhone! Exclusively from AT&T and Apple. Find out more…

Results for 'iPhone'
AT&T Maintenance In Progress. Wireless from AT&T is continually working to improve
our internet site for our customers. As part of this ... Cell Phone Plans and Service | Wireless from AT&T, formerly ... ... Push to Talk Qualify for Discounts. Shop now. iPhone - Exclusively from AT&T.
Apple and AT&T announce the iPhone. Get iPhone details. ... Cell phone, cell phone plans, and ringtones | AT&T, formerly ... ... Get chargers, headsets and. other cool add-ons. View all accessories. iPhone -
Exclusively from AT&T. Get iPhone details. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc ... Cell Phones and cell phone plans | AT&T, formerly Cingular ... ... Buy now. iPhone - Exclusively from AT&T. Apple and AT&T announce the iPhone. Get
iPhone details. GoPhone®. GoPhone® More benefits. No commitments. Easy choice. ... [More results from www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service] Cell Phones, smartphones, and other cell phone accessories | AT&T ... ... Live Chat. Phones & Devices. Get connected with... iPhone - Exclusively from AT&T.
Get iPhone details. FREE Video Phone. With Unlimited Video & Internet. ... Music phones, Make your phone a digital music player-AT&T wireless ... ... Walkman ®, Napster ™, and more. And as you know, we'll soon be selling
the iPhone — An Apple exclusive. Explore below to find ... In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 6 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Ok this is wird I type iPhone in the search bar and this came up look at the first search takes you to the Maintenance In Progress page but wen u click on it is the iPhone page so I think they are updating the iPhone :laugh2:

[SIZE=-1]Searched for 'iPhone' [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 6 of about 73.