AT&T stores

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Anyone have an idea how long it take to restock these things?

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Well for AT&T stores a lot longer than Apple Stores. Apple stores seem to get shipments everyday. AT&T stores get them a lot less.

k3n85

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
I just called my AT&T stores and only near Apple store and all 4 were out this afternoon. Hence why I still have my DF order comin soon (I hope!)

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
yeah but doesn't the Apple store make you pay full price?

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
they charge the same.... im getting mine tomorrow. I called AT&T local store, where my DF order is, and they said ther getting ther 3rd iPhone 3G shipent in. I gave them my name and they said that it should be tomorrow

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Im sorry, but in the last 3 threads I have read, people have been spelling tomorrow wrong.....its t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w not tomorrow.

Sorry, not trying to be an ass, just trying to clear things up :D

Mar 17, 2008
Im sorry, but in the last 3 threads I have read, people have been spelling tomorrow wrong.....its t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w not tomorrow.

Sorry, not trying to be an ass, just trying to clear things up :D
LMAO:laugh2:

MeCool

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Anyone have an idea how long it take to restock these things?
My advice to you is got to an Apple store if it's within driving distance. Most AT&T stores have not even received a shipment since Friday. Even on that launch date most AT&T stores only got 40-50 phones. After calling every AT&T store in Manhattan..I am off to the Apple store in the morning. I read somewhere that Apple got a lot of complaints from people after the first launch...about the AT&T customer service at the stores..apple is limiting the shipments there wanting people to go to an Apple store instead..hey, i say money is money but u never really know what uncle steve is thinking...it's gonna be a week since launch tho and most of the AT&T stores have been sold out since last weekend.

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
My advice to you is got to an Apple store if it's within driving distance. Most AT&T stores have not even received a shipment since Friday. Even on that launch date most AT&T stores only got 40-50 phones. After calling every AT&T store in Manhattan..I am off to the Apple store in the morning. I read somewhere that Apple got a lot of complaints from people after the first launch...about the AT&T customer service at the stores..apple is limiting the shipments there wanting people to go to an Apple store instead..hey, i say money is money but u never really know what uncle steve is thinking...it's gonna be a week since launch tho and most of the AT&T stores have been sold out since last weekend.
I called the Apple store and they confirmed the AT&T price of 199/299. The good thing is they update their Apple store page every night after nine with the next days stock. Pretty sweet if you ask me.