AT&T stupid as ever!

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Got this today......AGAIN. I get this ever single month Even though I check my account regular and told them "I'm a big boy and went ta college, Don't send this junk text messaging"
There are 8 days left on my billing cycle I see no threat of going over.... Morons lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Mobile data is unlimited over wifi? That's good to know.
You should send a big thank you text with a picture of a donkey.

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Lol yeah if I could get WiFi out where I live they would cry when I cut my data down to the little package I thunk it like 300MB lol.
Course you never know when they going to decide to charge you for connecting your iPhone to a Free WiFi hot spot lol

Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Then you'll get a text saying " do you know that 3gigs of data is only $30 a month? Upgrade your data so you can access the nations fastest network, just don't use it, there's free wifi everywhere. AT&T, think impossible!"

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
lol your probably right. But if everyone had WiFi and dropped to the lowest data plan, bet they would start charging your phone a connection fee everytime you got on a WiFi network. That would get expensive considering I jump on WiFi anywhere its offered so driving in town it connects to everyone I get close to as I pass by lol