AT&T U-Verse

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Wow Jan 2008?!

I was under the impression U-Verse was VERY new.

Anyone know how old U-verse is? It just seems odd to me that its been out for so long and AT&T hasn't advertised it much.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Wow Jan 2008?!

I was under the impression U-Verse was VERY new.

Anyone know how old U-verse is? It just seems odd to me that its been out for so long and AT&T hasn't advertised it much.
They actually started in our development (which is 20 yrs old now) in the fall of 2007 and there was att trucks swarming for a couple of months setting up the required equipment. Then during december of 2007 there was 2 people (guy & girl) went to each house to get people signed up. I was the 3rd person and signed up on the spot and they came Jan 15th 2008.

I had had Direct TV for 10 years, when they turned it on I could not believe the difference it was just awesome. Even the router is heavy duty, I can take my laptop to the end of the cul-de-sac and still get strong signal for wifi.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Wow.

Yeah, we made the switch from Direct Crap and overpriced tv to U-verse. I do have to agree with you that the Wifi is VERY strong. I can get strong signal on any point of my 2 acres of land.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Wow.

Yeah, we made the switch from Direct Crap and overpriced tv to U-verse. I do have to agree with you that the Wifi is VERY strong. I can get strong signal on any point of my 2 acres of land.
Wow you have 2 acres, does it have a lot of trees? I love trees, my son has planted about 5 trees from seed 5 years ago and look good now.

Where do you live?