at work

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
hi every body
at work iPhone helped me sply sketches :take pic ,mark,send e-mail to your boss just like light.
the important here is who get the true info exactilly what i need >:)

coooool

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
The Inland Revenue in the UK has started publishing businesss information podcasts - that means they've had to concede that an iPod is a businesss tool for tax purposes.

We can buy iPhones now and supply them to our staff less VAT and pre-tax. So a £270 iPhone comes down to about £170 cash - also good for businesss!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Too bad the iPhone has not helped you with your grammar...
Don't be so mean, there are probably people in this world much more intelligent than you. How would you like it, if they put you down? You should be ashamed of yourself. You apparently didn't learn one of the first teachings in life, if you have nothing good to say about a person, then say nothing at all. You owe the OP an apology...M

BTW: While you are worried about the OP's grammar, you need to check your own. You spelled the word grammar (which you spelled, grammar) wrong, should we now insult you?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
BTW: While you are worried about the OP's grammar, you need to check your own. You spelled the word grammar (which you spelled, grammar) wrong, should we now insult you?
PWNage

but to be honest, i really didn't understand much of the original post either. but thanks for trying?

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I wasn't trying to disparage him, I was actually trying to understand what he said and hoping he would clarify it. If there was a question in there somewhere (which I think there was), I was trying to be helpful and answer it.

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
Don't be so mean, there are probably people in this world much more intelligent than you. How would you like it, if they put you down? You should be ashamed of yourself. You apparently didn't learn one of the first teachings in life, if you have nothing good to say about a person, then say nothing at all. You owe the OP an apology...M

the only thing I can do is stand up for you
your words telling me that your a wise man
thank you and all people same as you

Best wishes in advace 2008

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
I wasn't trying to disparage him, I was actually trying to understand what he said and hoping he would clarify it. If there was a question in there somewhere (which I think there was), I was trying to be helpful and answer it.
dear i work in aviation feild as an engineer at sv airlines
Sometimes I need to take pic of acft structure (cracks or damages) and I send them to my manager in the same time I wait for his call if he needs more pigs or Satis ,
got the point?
Thx

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
the only thing I can do is stand up for you
your words telling me that your a wise man
thank you and all people same as you

Best wishes in advace 2008
Best wishes for you in 2008 also. Thank you for your kind words. I just try to the best of my ability to live my life right, and treat people with respect, like I want to be treated. Please continue posting and don't let people like that, scare you away from the forum. You have just as much right to enjoy this forum, as everyone else does. Happy Holidays, my friend...M

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
When correcting grammar, use correct spelling. If not you kind of look like a -well you get the idea.

It hurts me to post this since I am a fellow Gator.
KoKogirl,
I remember the day you got your iPhone. I see that you are still loving it, as well as the forum. Did you ever decide to mod or have you just left it stock?Mine is stock now and has been since the last update. I got tired of having to go through all the changes, everytime an update comes out. I also see how much more stable the iPhone is without the mods. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and Happy Holidays to you and your family. I guess your husband is really going to have to think hard for your Christmas present, to out do the gift he already gave you, the iPhone... M

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
KoKogirl,
I remember the day you got your iPhone. I see that you are still loving it, as well as the forum. Did you ever decide to mod or have you just left it stock?Mine is stock now and has been since the last update. I got tired of having to go through all the changes, everytime an update comes out. I also see how much more stable the iPhone is without the mods. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and Happy Holidays to you and your family. I guess your husband is really going to have to think hard for your Christmas present, to out do the gift he already gave you, the iPhone... M
Stock iPhone. I love this thing more than I have any other object. I think DH is getting me a new driver for Christmas, too, although I am completely happy with my iPhone already. I am not bored with it. I still may mod in the future. I just don't have a lot of time to figure it out! Thanks for thinking of me! Happy holidays!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

Woah!

You got a new Avatar.

And you shortened your signature. When did that happen?

- John

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Don't be so mean, there are probably people in this world much more intelligent than you. How would you like it, if they put you down? You should be ashamed of yourself. You apparently didn't learn one of the first teachings in life, if you have nothing good to say about a person, then say nothing at all.....

Reminds me of one of the first big screen movies I saw when I was 6 or so...

Maybe I will use this for my avatar next.

Last edited by a moderator: