Atlanta Get-together!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Alright, since everyone has started using Ping!, I have found out that there are several of you that are here in the Metro Atlanta area.
I figure that we should probably get together one night and bore each other to death with iPhone talk over a couple drinks. :p

I will be out of town till the 6th, but available after that. Depending on where everyone is located, I am thinking Perimeter Mall as a central point to meet.
I know of 3 other that are in the area. Anyone else?
if you are shy, PM me your location and availability.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I'm always up for a drink & talking about my iPhone...too bad I'm in TX :(
Have fun though!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
This could be the first eiC meet-up.:eek:k:eek:k
Really? I thought there was already a get together somewhere last year... Maybe I'm thinking of the iPhone social Launch. Still, I cannot believe that with as many members as we have on here that groups in an area haven't gotten together.

Well, if this is going to be the first, we need to do it up right!
Please everyone reading this, direct all Georgia/ Atlanta Metro area members to this thread so we can start planning!

And Chris, you might have to come down and make it "official". You can crash at my place, so long as you like cats.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
And Chris, you might have to come down and make it "official". You can crash at my place, so long as you like cats.
Like cats? I used to be allergic, but that was years ago. Rescued my cat Floyd a few years back and now I'm crazy cat guy. Only have two, but just a matter of time before we add another one.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I only have 2 and they will hide for the most part.
I guess we shall wait and see what the Atlanta members are up for.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've actually been up to Atlanta several times recently. I go up every year around April for a BMW meet up at Stone Mountain. I stayed up there with Alexander for a little while this summer too. Depending on when you choose Hawk, I might be able to make it up again.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I've actually been up to Atlanta several times recently. I go up every year around April for a BMW meet up at Stone Mountain. I stayed up there with Alexander for a little while this summer too. Depending on when you choose Hawk, I might be able to make it up again.
A little while? More like 8 weeks. Psh, kid wouldn't leave.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Lol!
Well, let's see, we got drewcummings, Naviwilliams, me, Alexander, there is someone else..., and possibly youngbinks. 6 people so far. Anyone else? Come on, I know there are at least 2-3 more metro area members. Deputydawg ( if I have the username right)...
Spread the word people. We are shooting for either the 3rd week of October, or the first week in novermber. I'll even have it at my house if we do it on a weekend (and I have it presentable... It's a bachelor thing)

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Lol!
Well, let's see, we got drewcummings, Naviwilliams, me, Alexander, there is someone else..., and possibly youngbinks. 6 people so far. Anyone else? Come on, I know there are at least 2-3 more metro area members. Deputydawg ( if I have the username right)...
Spread the word people. We are shooting for either the 3rd week of October, or the first week in novermber. I'll even have it at my house if we do it on a weekend (and I have it presentable... It's a bachelor thing)
Actually, it's DrewCommins but close enough :)

Add me to the list then and the Perimeter Mall area would be good. We could start at the Cheesecake Factory and pay a visit to the Apple Store in the mall to get a group shot. Maybe include a few of the employees just for fun. :)

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Just wanted to let people know I haven't forgotten about this. I've been back for all of a day now, and still trying to get caught up on everything.