atlantic city

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
thanks... I am just about the head out the door.. I like blackjack and some poker... Hopefully I get lucky... I should be posting on here while in the car since its like a 1.5 hour drive...

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
ive never ben to atlantic city before. i always go to vegas, as a matter of fact my parents flew out there this weekend to do some gambling. lol

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Its all good... I was playing this game that has a big wheel with numbers on it... Kind of like the games at the boardwalks.. so I had it on 45-1 odds... with $10 on it.. It hits then at last second moves over im like nooooooooo would of won $450... the eye in the sky probably has some remote to move it over...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Its all good... I was playing this game that has a big wheel with numbers on it... Kind of like the games at the boardwalks.. so I had it on 45-1 odds... with $10 on it.. It hits then at last second moves over im like nooooooooo would of won $450... the eye in the sky probably has some remote to move it over...
Cool. As long as you lose amounts you can afford to lose, it's always good fun ...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Ah dang I haven't been to Atlantic City in ages, and of course not when I was old enough to play. My parents go a few times a year but they're among the luckiest people I know, so hopefully some of it got passed down to me.