Atrix making it hard to wait!

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Man this october BS is killing me this Atrix, is making it almost impossible to wait till then. Its virtually unusable. It reboots on its own almost daily , undownloads apps on its own, freezes up all the time and force closes apps constantly. So what do you guys suggest? Should I tough it out ?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Definitely wait for the new iPhone - there's no sense in using any upgrade you may be eligible for on the iPhone 4 at this point. Don't get me wrong - the iPhone 4 is a great device but the iPhone 5 will almost definitely be an improvement with better performance and features.

If you really can't deal with the Atrix until then, maybe buy an older iPhone to tide you over? I see first-gen iPhones on craigslist for about $50 or so. It's nowhere close to the speed and features of the iPhone 4 but it will get you back to iOS cheaply and it can be a back-up phone for you once you get the iPhone 5.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Man this october BS is killing me this Atrix, is making it almost impossible to wait till then. Its virtually unusable. It reboots on its own almost daily , undownloads apps on its own, freezes up all the time and force closes apps constantly. So what do you guys suggest? Should I tough it out ?
Sounds a lot like my sister's EVO!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I agree with macgirl. I'd sell the Atrix and I'd get a 2G or 3G iPhone (should be less than $100) to use until the iPhone 5 comes out. You can then sell the 2G/3G on eBay or craigslist for the same amout that you paid for it.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
i think im gonna sell the atrix and buy an older iPhone this sounds like the best case scenario now to see how much my atrix will sell for