Attachments in email

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
iFile, you can get it in the cydia store.

Of course you have to know where the file is. If you have docs2go, thaqt should also allow you to attach word files to emails, they just have to be sync'd to the docs2go application.

iPete

Aug 19, 2009
Is there any app that will add an "attach" option from within a new email I'm sending?

There is a jailbreak app to download attachments to the phone within the mail app, but so far I don't think there is anything that lets you send one within mobile mail. But who knows?!?!? Maybe someone will read these posts and have a lightbulb moment?

Sanjeev

Bronze
Mar 17, 2012
Can anybody tell me that how can files be attached to email? I want to attach three, four files together and not a single file. Thanks.

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Well for example in the photos app you attach photos to an email. And if you have an app like pages or docs to go you email them from the specific app itself. You need to add the attachment not from the email app but from the app that has the attachment you want.

Sanjeev

Bronze
Mar 17, 2012
So it means document files can't be attached from the email app itself. That's not good news. I need to attach excel or word files from the email application itself. Is that possible?

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Sheffield, UK
twitter.com
So it means document files can't be attached from the email app itself. That's not good news. I need to attach excel or word files from the email application itself. Is that possible?
Where will these documents come from? What application?

I use iFiles, the App Store version as I'm not jailbroken...
Tap the "Edit" button on the top right.

Select the files you want to send, then tap "Email"

Hope this helps in some way.

Sanjeev

Bronze
Mar 17, 2012
I am using Office Plus app which creates and stores my documents. I think files add attachment can take files from there.

Jun 9, 2010
It's fun and all being able to attach photos/videos into emails, but when will that be opened up for docs, PDFs, etc for us that actually work for a living?

hitnrun

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Northern California
Press down inside the text field like you would for copy/paste. Then when the copy/paste menu pops up, click the right arrow for more options. Insert should be listed there. May be another way to do it, but that's what I have found so far. Quite handy.