Attachments with Gmail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Well you can't send attachments in the usual manner no matter who the mail provider is.

But you can send photos as attachments with Gmail (or any mail provider).

If you have 3rd party apps you can send just about any file as an attachment.

If you are asking if you can send email through Gmail in Safari and send attachments, the answer is no.

--
Mike

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Well you can't send attachments in the usual manner no matter who the mail provider is.

If you are asking if you can send email through Gmail in Safari and send attachments, the answer is no.

--
Mike
Whats up Tin-...ah man i don't have the 3rd party app ...i got the 1.1.1 version so you know that means lol...ah man i guess i gotta wait until the next update lol

OniKoroshi

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007

--
Mike
I think I'm retarded or something because I don't know how to send any attachments. I'm using IMAP Gmail and don't see any options.

Edit: NM. Appartently you have to do it from your Photos view not through your email first as you would normally do with http email.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
If Apple ever does add disk mode, they will likely add greater attachment support.

Before that even, I wish they'd include the ability to email contact information or otherwise transfer it somehow to other cells/iPhones.