Audio..no video

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bschucher

Jun 30, 2007
Hiya folks.. for some reason on any video i convert with any program to either mp4 or H.264 or even an "iPhone" i get audio and NO video.. Cant figure out what the issue is. These are flv conversions. haven't tried a DVD rip yet but since it will rip to mp4 im guessing ill have the same prob. It is playing tv shows that were downloaded in iTunes fine though... ANY thoughts?

oh yeah, plays fine in QT and on iPod

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Make sure you put the video's in the MOVIE section. If they are in your music video section, click on the video and do more info. I believe its the second tab and you can select if its a music video or movie. Select movie and re-sync and it should show up under movies and you can hear and see the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bschucher

Jun 30, 2007
Make sure you put the video's in the MOVIE section. If they are in your music video section, click on the video and do more info. I believe its the second tab and you can select if its a music video or movie. Select movie and re-sync and it should show up under movies and you can hear and see the video.

Unfortunealtey.. all the above are done and still no video. Audio is just fine though.

Bschucher

Jun 30, 2007
Just an update... i was able to rip a DVD using Handbrake and it played fine. Anyone else downloading youtube vids via a mac and getting them to play in the ipod section of your iPhone?

I

iMike

Try downloading a codec for it like how windows media player requires codecs for video playback.