Aurora Feint The Beginning

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
Oh my is this a addicting game. I downloaded it thinking oh its a free game I will check it out. This game is great puzzle game tied into RPG style. It has great uses of the accelerometer and multitouch. I recommend checking this one out if you like games like Puzzle quest or Bejeweled. I shocked that this one is free. I can only hope we see more games like this make it to the app store for free.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
Oh my is this a addicting game. I downloaded it thinking oh its a free game I will check it out. This game is great puzzle game tied into RPG style. It has great uses of the accelerometer and multitouch. I recommend checking this one out if you like games like Puzzle quest or Bejeweled. I shocked that this one is free. I can only hope we see more games like this make it to the app store for free.
I have to agree with you on this, this is the 2nd most used app on my phone next to monkey ball...i could not believe that they did not have us pay $10 for it... but im not complaining :)

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Damn! I saw the game in action on youtube. That looks & sounds awesome! That's already on my apps list. Can't wait for my iPhone to be shipped.

arothman

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
I've been playing it all day. Had to recharge the phone like 3 times already! They have a bug in the initial release that means you can't actually use any of the 'Tools' you earn, but they say they're rushing out a new release as soon as they can upload it. Even with the bug this game is awesome.

DRzFinest18

Bronze
Dec 9, 2007
New Jersey
I've been playing it all day. Had to recharge the phone like 3 times already! They have a bug in the initial release that means you can't actually use any of the 'Tools' you earn, but they say they're rushing out a new release as soon as they can upload it. Even with the bug this game is awesome.
yeah i love this game i cant stop playing it.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Warning for all Aurora Feint gamers: Aurora Feint Removed from App Store

If you didn't use the community function (I didn't even know it existed) you should be fine.
This issue must have been corrected as this app is back up. I suggest you people download it before they start charging for it! It is worth 1000 pennies and you don't even have to crack the bank!

edit: It also has a new upgrade to the software

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
I think I'm the only one excited for this update. This game (which is FREE) was the most fun before the update... now with the specials and tools that came with the update, it's unbelievable... download it!

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I think I'm the only one excited for this update. This game (which is FREE) was the most fun before the update... now with the specials and tools that came with the update, it's unbelievable... download it!
WOW! :eek:

Just checked my updates and I got 7!
- Aurora Feint
- Check Please
- Pandora Radio
- Bible
- eBay Mobile
- Phonesaber
- Exposure

boldblend

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
I skipped over this game so many times in the app store because it didn't look like something I was interested in, but then I finally downloaded it, I thought what the heck, it's free, and I wanted to try a new game... and wow! it became one of my favorites! It took a little while to figure out all the ins and outs of the game, which that in itself makes it fun and keeps my interest.

I can't wait for it to finish downloading the update. which is what I am doing right now!

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I have yet to download the update. I have heard that there are still bugs to be worked out even after the update was issued. The developers are working hard to correct issues though, and they have ben very open with their work on their forum. I would imagine their next game will not be free. You never know, there might be a big developer that would like to put these writers on their payroll.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
i cant get the game to open

nm, worked on 4thtry

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
tried downloading the update via wifi. It is taking foeverrrrrrrrrrr. I think I will stick to getting apps on iTunes and installing that way for now on.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
tried downloading the update via wifi. It is taking foeverrrrrrrrrrr. I think I will stick to getting apps on iTunes and installing that way for now on.
That seems to be the best way. Apparently you will have fewer crashes.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Umm... i just updated last night, what were the updates?
I haven't played it again but just clicked it and there was a 1 min clip at the beginning,
a LIST please :)

Neil

Bronze
I have the updated version and suddenly it won't let me choose blueprints of magic books. I buy them at the store and get to the tower and when it says to chose one I tap it and nothing happens. Any way to fix it without re-installing? Thanks.