Auto-Correct no longer works

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
I have no idea what happened. My auto-correct stopped working completly. Even when i go back to the home screen ad back to safari, its just gone. It doesn't work in any application. I even restored it and still, no auto-correct. Any ideas?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I have no idea what happened. My auto-correct stopped working completly. Even when i go back to the home screen ad back to safari, its just gone. It doesn't work in any application. I even restored it and still, no auto-correct. Any ideas?
not sure what that is...instant msg tinman, he'll praughly get you a quick ansr

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Did you download the program off installer called like Kb or CsT or some 3 or 2 short letter name that disables this setting? it adds another setting into the menu where you can turn it on again in keyboard options.

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
Did you download the program off installer called like Kb or CsT or some 3 or 2 short letter name that disables this setting? it adds another setting into the menu where you can turn it on again in keyboard options.
Nope, I never added apps to my phone. Also, I have Restored the phone 3 times trying to get this to work.... It still does not. I am getting so pissed at this thing right now! My wifi decided it no longer wants to work either. It has a check mark in the box for my network, but never actually connects to it. I have reset the modem, did the airplane mode thing, etc. Nothing. Grrrr.