"Automatic" for the smart driver

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Here's my screen:

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1380685679.533392.jpg

It's awesome to have some feedback as to how you're driving. Too fast accelerations, too quick to break & driving over 70 mph gives you audible beep warnings (they can be muted) & effect your weekly "score." It keeps track of weekly mpg and gives you a weekly approximation of fuel cost based on your location. GPS location for remembering where you parked. Feature will come that if your in an accident, it will call 911 and up to three emergency contacts. Finally the check engine code is awesome...worth the price of it alone, IMO. It tells you what the code is for, possible fixes and gives directions to the nearest garage if needed. You can even clear the code with your phone.

All in all, I love making my car "smarter" with Automatic. Great peace of mind (especially since I work on my cars, but not a mechanic) and great feedback to increase mpg.

Sent using iCafe app

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Here's my screen:

View attachment 31218

It's awesome to have some feedback as to how you're driving. Too fast accelerations, too quick to break & driving over 70 mph gives you audible beep warnings (they can be muted) & effect your weekly "score." It keeps track of weekly mpg and gives you a weekly approximation of fuel cost based on your location. GPS location for remembering where you parked. Feature will come that if your in an accident, it will call 911 and up to three emergency contacts. Finally the check engine code is awesome...worth the price of it alone, IMO. It tells you what the code is for, possible fixes and gives directions to the nearest garage if needed. You can even clear the code with your phone.

All in all, I love making my car "smarter" with Automatic. Great peace of mind (especially since I work on my cars, but not a mechanic) and great feedback to increase mpg.

Sent using iCafe app
12.8MPG?! My Skoda Octavia 1.9TDI does 76.9MPG!