Automatic SMS for Missed Call?

KevinS

Bronze
Oct 7, 2010
I have searched high and low and I can not find an app that sends an automatic SMS when you miss a call
I had it on my droid and loved it. Any help would be gr8
Hmm txt free unlimited I use.. They send me txt when people call my iPod... Input your own mobile number in where Txtfree asks for your mobile number. It works for me

Name same - P3@ce out bro!

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
I want my phone to send the caller a text
If you're ok with jailbreak... check out the jailbreak threads. Search for MCleaner or iBlacklist (they might work for you).
Google Voice (or rather GV Mobile+) can send you an SMS when you get "voicemail" but of course that's not what you're asking about. :) I just thought I'd throw that one in.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
I second iBlacklist if you are jailbroken! It works great and does exactly what you are looking for!
I have a very BIG problem with the developers of that particular app (even though it's good). :) But that's a topic better suited for the JB threads.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I've never heard of an app like that. Quick question though. What so significant about sending a SMS to a missed caller? 90% of my missed caller are purposely sent to VM because I do not wanna talk to them.

iiPaDFooT

Bronze
Aug 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
www.twitter.com
I've never heard of an app like that. Quick question though. What so significant about sending a SMS to a missed caller? 90% of my missed caller are purposely sent to VM because I do not wanna talk to them.
Then for you there would obviously be no significance. I don't know about the OP, but I work 10 hours a day and can't always answer the phone. So this app would be great for me cause I can answer texts. It can auto text them telling them I'm at work and that they should text me instead. Just one example :)

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
Then for you there would obviously be no significance. I don't know about the OP, but I work 10 hours a day and can't always answer the phone. So this app would be great for me cause I can answer texts. It can auto text them telling them I'm at work and that they should text me instead. Just one example :)
Well that makes sense. That would be a very useful app!

Jan 5, 2012
Did anyone ever find a program like this for the iPhone. I use auto response all of the time. If I miss a phone call my phone replies with my web site which has a list of all the apartments that are available - Its great because it gives them the same info and probably more than what I would have given them over the phone.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I use an app called Responsive. It has 4-predefined text messages ready to send to the last missed call. You have to initiate it, but it only takes a few taps. (open the app, select the response from 4- big buttons, then send) I use it when driving and in meetings.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I use an app called Responsive. It has 4-predefined text messages ready to send to the last missed call. You have to initiate it, but it only takes a few taps. (open the app, select the response from 4- big buttons, then send) I use it when driving and in meetings.
Target
Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app
I can't find that in the app store. Could you double check the name? Some apps are listed by another name or reworded strangely. I'd like to try Responsive.